Arrowhead Contracting, Inc. has been selected by the USACE Omaha District for award of a $225M Facilities, Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (FSRM) Design-Build/Design-Bid-Build Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC).
The FSRM MATOC will provide a wide range of design-build/design-bid-build projects for existing military and civil stakeholders located within Omaha District’s AOR. Types of projects that may be performed under this contract include, but are not limited to:
- Mechanical systems, electrical systems, sewer systems, and plumbing systems
- Minor construction of new buildings/structures
- Existing buildings/structures
- Dam and levee structures
- Roadways, parking areas, pedestrian walkways, boat/access ramps, and bank stabilization
- Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection measures, intrusion detection systems, security fencing, and FSRM-type work in secure/controlled spaces
The MATOC contract will have a combined capacity of $225M and a 5-year period of performance comprised of a three-year base period with a two-year option period. Task orders under the FSRM MATOC are anticipated to be Firm Fixed-Price and will be competed amongst a restricted pool of contract holders.